On August 7, 2021, Brad and Andrea Hersh will be traveling to Guatemala to help at Hogar Miguel Mahone Orphanage and Hope Academy. The orphanage has some very urgent requests. Covid has been particularly challenging for the children there and they have had very few visitors/donations and are lacking many basic supplies. Below is a list of their biggest needs. There are boxes in the Gathering Place and in the elevator lobby.
Thank you very much!! It will really make a difference in their lives!
- Chewable Multi-Vitamins
- Chewable Vitamin C
- Calamine lotion Athlete’s Foot Spray
- Sanitary pads, not tampons
- Pepto-Bismol, either liquid or chewable tabs
- Tylenol & Ibuprofen, preferably chewable. Liquid for little ones is good, too.
- Bras: Sizes 32A, 32B, 34A and 34B
- Women’s underwear (briefs or bikinis) size 5-6
- Men’s boxers & underwear size S
- Men’s socks – not tube socks. Boys prefer the little socks that barely poke out of the shoes, not covering the ankles. Possibly size S for men.